Sunday, August 3, 2008

Larmlarm the King turns into Irish

Our fellow Irish knitter Carrie has officially naturalized to be an Irish citizen, I am so happy for her.
I wonder what does it take to be Irish, here comes the stereotype: red-headed, Irish dancing, potato-eater, ah, the most important one, heavy-drinker.
Will being in Ireland turn one into Irish? Or you can never be real Irish?
Anyway, I think my cat Larmlarm the King understands one rule of thumb -- when in rome...
So he decided to learn to be a bar-standing, beer-drinking Irish cat...

I swear there is no Photoshop involved whatsoever, it is a real picture!!!

If you don't believe me, look at the second one while he is ACTUALLY drinking, I don't think you can Photoshop that!!!

So in your opinion, what does it take to be Irish? Can Larmlarm the King pass to be Irish?

No comments: