Monday, May 26, 2008

Another knitter KIP!

Yesterday, we went down along the coast for a walk as it is our usual Sunday ritual and it turned out there was a Toy and Model Train exhibition in the Clontarf Castle Hotel! So there we went!

I personally am not a big fan of models or train, but guess what? I felt so comfortable to be there, among bunch of nerdy people who have their passion in something crafty. And yes, there was a knitter behind of the counter! It was officially my first time seeing another knitter KIP in public in Dublin, I was so excited that I asked about her project and I showed her my WIP sock. It is always so nice to meet another knitter!

By the way, Clontarf Castle Hotel is a lovely place. Supposedly it was owned by the Templar at some point. If you are interested to know more about the history, please click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Clontarf Castle is absolutely lovely...I attended a fabulous Christmas party there