Monday, June 30, 2008

Cold

I have given the Shamrock Bibs to the new mum. There is the usual, 'thank you very much'. I always wonder if people really appreciate handknit or they are just trying to be polite. I mean, just go on any knitters forum, you will hear so many people actually secretly think that is 'cheap' to give people handknit instead of 'real gift' from expensive stores (read: Brown Thomas in Ireland; Le Bon Marche in France, the Lane Crowford in Hong Kong). I don't know what the new mum really thinks, but I am happy to have done that anyway.

Another happy news is, since the new mum is back, I am going to be a bit less busy and can concentrate more on my own job since I was sharing her workload during her maternity leave. While I was happy for this change, the bad news is, I have probably got a cold from the man. So we made some Irish Coffee. Or was it supposed to be Hot Whisky? I have no idea. Fellow Irish knitters, please confirm which is the one that cure cold, or both?

I know I said I was going to do Mason Dixon Knitting review, but I am at the edge of knocking my head to the wall because of the headache (no, I am not drunk from the Irish Coffee), alright, I will do that tomorrow.

To end with a funny note, here is an incredible solution to make sure the CDs, DVDs and books stand straight on a shelf.


The Big Boss Man said, 'back off!'


2 comments:

Sinéad said...

It's a hot whiskey that's the cold cure. With some brown sugar to sweeten if preferred and a clove. But, as there's whiskey in an Irish coffee, it'll do the trick just as well!
Get well soon!

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010